Not all LED lights are the same. Proenergy through its Syntech company designs in-house and out-sources manufacturing under strict quality checks. All our fittings are approved for use under the NSW Govt. Energy Saving Scheme. We constantly seek to improve our lighting solutions.
TITAN Solid-state MULTI Sensor technology
We have developed the TITAN range to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership. Yes, they cost less than other premium quality LED linear fittings.
Our new TITAN fittings use world-class components
There are essentially two components that can fail in an LED light – the Driver and the LED Chips. To get a good price, some fittings in the market use generic no-brand components. Our TITAN batten light fittings use quality key components, from world-class brands:
- LG LED Chips
- OSRAM Driver.
The Multi-sensor on each light can be calibrated for :
- Sensor radius– 6M or 3M range.
- Eco-load(standby wattage down to 10%)
- Duration on full(after the sensor is activated) up to 10 minutes
- Standby to Off– Can go from low light to Off after 30 seconds or 10 minutes.
- Daylight sensor– lights work only when it’s dark. Useful around entries.
- Switch 36W to 18W – 4 Foot batten
- Switch 18W to 10W – 2 Foot batten
Our TITAN Emergency Lights use a Lithium-Ion battery
The days of Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) batteries are gone at Proenergy – we are market leaders in supplying Lithium batteries that will last much longer – around 4 to 5 years before needing to be replaced. They also last over 4 hours when switched to emergency mode – the lighting code requires 90 minutes.