means rebates will drop by 25%+, after 1 November 2018.
If you still have fluoro lights in your Strata or Commercial building, now is the best time to undertake a lighting up-grade. Why?
- THE REBATE IS GOOD – The NSW Government Energy Saving Certificates are over $20
- .THE TECHNOLOGY IS ADVANCED – Dimming sensors + market-leading Lithium-Ion batteries in our Emergency fittings will remain largely unchanged for maybe 5 years or more.
- THE ESS WILL DROP in NOVEMBER – the rebates will drop by 25-30% after 1 November.
We are Energy Warriors – we attack your power bills
Welcome to Energy Cost Attack where reducing your power bill is at the heart of what we do.
- We reduce your energy bills by 50-80% depending on the lighting application. We are leaders in Dimming technologies for LED lights.
- We greatly reduce your maintenance bills, especially for Emergency lights.
- We permanently remove mercury from your built environment – and properly recycle any mercury laden fluorescent lights so the mercury is captured.
Tim Etheridge is a Strata lighting specialist. He has worked in LED lighting for strata properties exclusively for the last 5 years and knows what works in strata properties to reduce energy and maintenance bills.
Tim is a member of Strata Community of Australia. He works with Proenergy to deliver and install the solutions he puts together. You get the best of personal service with Tim and a solid operation from Proenergy to deliver a quality solution.
We back our promises
We have completed hundreds of LED lighting projects. I am fortunate to work with the Proenergy guys to supply, install AND support our warranties. As a team, we are totally focused on making our clients satisfied.
We have an expert team of experienced specialist lighting electricians, who work with us full-time.
Here is our secret weapon – Daniel is our Field Services Manager and he makes certain everything is working at the end of a job – and long after, when any warranty issues need to be honoured.
FACILITIES MANAGERS – Get on board with the Fluoro disposal machine that works. Crush 1,300 4 Foot fluorescent tubes into a 200 litre drum, safely. Energy Cost Attack is the importing agent for Aircycle USA. Go here to find out more….
Over 5,ooo fluoro tubes in 4 200 litre drums – safely.
Now in use by Santos Mining to clean up their mine sites. Ask for an introduction to gauge their opinion. (they are very happy with the machine, as it crushes it’s way through containers full of spent fluoro tubes.)